"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and and look around once in a while you could miss it."
One of our favorite quotes from one of our favorite movies, 'Ferris Bueller's Day off'. Shame on you if you haven't seen this classic movie yet.
So last Friday we both decided to play hookie from work and channel our inner Ferris Bueller to roam around the great city of Atlanta. Here is what our agenda looked like:
- Start the day at Ponce City Market to:
- a) Grab latte from Spiller Park Coffee
- b) Split a Chicken Tikka Wrap from Botiwalla
- Visit the High to recreate the iconic Ferris Bueller museum scene
- Take epic photos along the way
- Not be at work :)
Pretty straight forward agenda and we executed perfectly.